Alfawise U20 is an incredible 3D printer for professionals and amateurs alike. It requires the least effort to set up, so you will be able to finish assembly in just 5 minutes. It boasts high cost-performance ratio - any DIY enthusiast will not be unable to resist. U20 has a large build volume - 300 x 300 x 400mm - designed for big challenges. More importantly, printing with Alfawise U20 is hassle-free because the two resume functions prevent any imperfection and failure due to power outage and filament run-out. Control the process and set parameters on the touchscreen. Enjoy easier and more successful 3D printing!
●300 x 300 x 400mm big build volume to print more exciting models
●Precision printing with standard 0.4mm diameter nozzle, accurate alignment, and up to 150mm/s speed
● More successful in 3D printing with filament run-out protectionandpower outage protection
●2.8'' full color touchscreen for more intuitive control
●Fast and easy assembly, only 5 minutes needed to get started
●Reinforced aluminum alloy construction, wear-resistant, and durable
● 100 Deg.C max. heat bed temperature, 250 Deg.C max. nozzle temperature for various filaments, such as PLA, ABS, PVA, PP, TPU, wood filled, etc.
● Automatic leveling function improving our work efficiency, and easy to operate
to download the upgrade firmware
to download the user manual
Join the discussion, find technical support, up-to-date information, and share your experiences in the Facebook group
Tip: the power outage recovery functions well when you print more than 0.5mm in height. If the height is less than 0.5mm, it is recommended to print again.
● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
● Due to different batches of products, the appearance of the rack has minor adjustments but not affect of using. Please be informed.